8Reports to: SuperintendentDepartment:
Determined with experienceOvertime Status:
Non-Exempt Date Job Revised: January 8
, 2019 Position Summary: Supervising
all custodians and assisting with cleaning and maintaining the entire facility using the proper chemicals, equipment, and techniques. He/she will report any unsafe conditions and/or maintenance needs to the Superintendent. Minimum Qualifications/Job Requirements:
Education: High school diploma or equivalentEssential Job Functions:
- Supervising all custodial personnel
- Knowledge of proper cleaning procedures
- Maintain cleanliness throughout the district as well safe a safe environment
- Locking the doors at specified times.
- Taking down the flag.
- Securing all buildings.
- Cleaning the classrooms (i.e., empty the pencil sharpeners, empty the trash, dust, replace burned out lights, clean desk/tables, clean sinks, fill dispensers if applicable, clean the chalkboard, sweep/vacuum the floor, mop, secure the windows and lock the doors).
- Cleaning the restrooms (i.e., fill dispensers, empty all trash, clean and disinfect sinks and fixtures., clean and disinfect stools and urinals, clean mirrors, clean and disinfect walls.
- Cleaning the gyms and locker rooms using proper procedures.
- Cleaning the main office and nurse’s station using proper procedures.
- Cleaning the cafeteria and/or kitchen using proper procedures.
- Cleaning the auditorium using proper procedures.
- Cleaning the drinking fountains and hand washing sinks.
- Sweep, mop and buffing the hallways using proper procedures.
- Assisting the Building and Grounds Site Supervisor in summer clean-up and special cleaning projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the Superintendent.