Child Nutrition Campus Café Supervisor
Child Nutrition Program
Primary Purpose: Work under moderate supervision to
prepare and serve appropriate quantities of food to meet menu requirements.
Maintain high standards of quality in food production, sanitation, safety
practices, and customer service.
Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Education/Certification High
School Diploma or Equivalent preferred Special
- Ability to
speak, read, and comprehend the English language
- Ability to understand written
and verbal food preparation and safety instructions
- Ability to perform basic
math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, & division)
- Ability to count
money and make change Ability to perform basic computer applications (email
- Food Preparation and
- Prepare quality food, using basic food production skills, according to a
planned menu of tested and uniform recipes.
- Serve food according to meal schedules and departmental policies and
- Practice and promote portion control and proper use of leftovers.
- Store and handle food items
and supplies safely and according to established policies and procedures.
- Maintain a clean and organized storage/work area.