CareerPortal is optimized to work on multiple platforms.
Desktop & Mobile
Sign up with CareerPortal today.
Search for Job Openings
Get Notified of Future Openings
Keep your profile up to date and we might contact YOU!
Recently Posted Jobs These are the latest 10 job postings at . Register and search for more.
ESC Region 15 Librarian Specialist
Primary Job Purpose: To provide literacy assistance to personnel in regional districts and establishing and/or improving learning resource centers. To provide assistance to all educators in the access and use of digital media.
Part Time Position: This position is for a part time employee with the possibility of full time employment based on the individual’s additional skills and qualifications.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Train and provide on-site technical support to library personnel located in participating school districts of Region 15
• Train, supervise and assist library personnel in collection development, organization and learning arrangements which support the curriculum goals in each school
• Assist teachers in the appropriate use of supplemental instructional materials including digital resources
• Attend professional development conferences, workshops, seminars, or institutes that would result in enhanced services to school districts in this region
• Train key personnel in districts and provide support for online resources such as Discovery Education, Destiny, and TexQuest
• Train all educators on research/inquiry practices
• Provide support for the literacy of all students including special populations
• Provide trainings in various formats such as face-to-face, online and blended delivery
• Other duties as determined by the Executive Director, Associate Executive Director of Teaching and Learning, or Director of Instructional Services
To assist all on-campus Early Head Start staff in complying with all federal guidelines (Head Start Performance Standards Policies and Procedures, Child Care Licensing Regulations, and all local Early Head Start/Head Start policies), providing Birth to Three children and families with high quality Head Start services.
To help children progress toward the overall goal of social competence through providing children with a learning environment and varied experiences that help them develop socially, intellectually, physically, and emotionally in a manner appropriate to their individual age and stage of development.
REPORTS TO: Brownwood ISD Superintendent/Early Childhood Director
Please apply to this position through Brownwood ISD website. You may click or copy and paste the following link into your browser:
1. Serves as primary contact for Head Start to the Principal/Early Childhood Director and Region 15 ESC Head Start Director. Keeps Principal and Region 15 ESC Head Start Director fully informed.
2. Maintains awareness of all Early Head Start teacher and children’s issues at all times.
3. Resolve campus issues (contact Consultant or Region 15 ESC Head Start Director as needed).
4. Observes and mentors teachers in the classroom; provides demonstration teaching.
5. Monitor and review lesson plans
6. Researches resources requested by teaching staff; provides information and implementation strategies to teachers.
7. Coordinates classroom maintenance requests with Principal and/or Region 15 ESC Head Start Director, including follow-up as needed. Immediately reports issues involving no water, heat, air conditioning, phone service, etc. or other immediate safety risks to children.
8. Coordinates meal service (with School Nutrition), under the direction of the Principal ensuring meals are served at designated times in appropriate manner.
9. Ensures compliance with Head Start Performance Standards at all times. Reports any non-compliance to the Principal and Region 15 Consultant or ESC Head Start Director.
10. In collaboration with ESC 15 Consultants, conducts training for new employees on classroom procedures and documentation following initial training by ESC 15 staff.
11. Ensures substitute teacher information is available including child schedules, preferences and lesson plans-writes the information, if necessary.
12. Fosters a child-focused, “team” approach in all Head Start employees on the campus.
13. Ensure that instruction is responsive to children needs, and consistent with Head Start Performance Standards and Child Care Licensing. Maintain job-related confidentiality.
14. Organizes and conducts annual Head Start Recruitment and Registration procedures.
15. Recruits, trains and utilizes parent volunteers in the classroom.
The San Saba ISD Board of Trustees is seeking a visionary educational
leader to serve as the Superintendent of Schools. The Board of Trustees are proud of the
accomplishments of the students and staff and are searching for an enthusiastic
leader who can collaborate with the education community to build upon past
successes and create new opportunities for students of San Saba ISD.
The successful candidate must possess the following
Superintendent/Central Office experience preferred o
Campus Principal experience required o
Work experience in Texas schools required o
be willing to live in the district TIMELINE Deadline for
Applications: November 7, 2018 @ 4 PM First Round
Interviews: November 26-30, 2018 Second Round
Interviews: December 3-7, 2018 Lone
Finalist Named: December 14, 2018 Date of Hire: January 7 Preferred Start Date: To
Qualifications: High school diploma or
GED preferred Valid Texas Driver’s
License Knowledge or
willingness to learn proper cleaning techniques Ability to follow
verbal and written instructions Ability to lift 50
lbs. Ability to work
independently College Student Must be able to work consistent 4-hour days M-F
Reports To: Maintenance Supervisor
Job Goal: Under the direction of the
Maintenance Supervisor, this position is responsible for assisting with the
maintenance and upkeep of the ESC grounds and assisting staff in preparation
for Center activities.
Performance Responsibilities: Daily job responsibilities
and functions will include but are not limited to: Assisting with lawn
and ground maintenance Distributing
boxes/packages to staff from US mail and UPS shipments Responsible for taking
mail to the Post Office Assisting ESC staff
with meeting/conference room set-up Maintaining vehicles
as directed Assisting with
custodial and maintenance work as needed Perform other duties
as directed by the Executive Administrative Assistant and Maintenance
Supervisor Adhere to work
schedules and attendance policies Present a personal
appearance appropriate for the work situation
Special Considerations: Salary range from
$7.25 per hour – $8.75 per hour
Terms of Employment:Position available: Negotiable.
Open until filled. College student.
Evaluation: Performance of this job will be
evaluated in accordance with the provisions of the Education Service Center
Region 15 Board policies.
For Additional Information Contact: Henry Diaz, Maintenance